Monday, February 4, 2008

i hate being sick!

this morning was the first time i left my house since i went home friday at lunch!

i was feeling a little better when i woke up. not better enough to actually work out, but better enough to get in the shower. so i showered, got dressed let doug take the kids to school and made it to work by 7am! now, aunt flo decided to come for a 2nd visit within a 2 week period (hehe). but i wasn't feeling her pain until i arrived here, so i asked doug to bring me some pain pills. when he arrived i found the pills i needed in my purse. (i am sure i looked there before i called him!) now i have flo undercontrol, if only i could breathe!

2 comments:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

ugh, I hate being sick too. It's like the worst ever when you can't do 100 percent. If I want to slack off, I want to do it feeling good -- not feeling gross!

*J*E*N* said...

for some reason I don't have your email address-send it to me and I'll send you the link for all that stuff!
jenhebert@sbcglobal.net