Saturday, November 15, 2008

New for me

So, if I imagined the perfect job it would be reading. That is it.

Nothing else (other than my family) gives me more enjoyment than sitting down with a good book and losing myself in someone else's story for a while. Even when I don't fully enjoy a book, I can never put it down until I know how the whole thing shakes out.

Recently, I needed to release a little stress - a few health issues were weighing me down and I went to the temple to try and get some answers and figure out what might help me relax. As I sat waiting for the session to begin, I had the clearest picture in my mind of a book review blog, how it would look and what I would want to share. I was even impressed that I should ask Natalie to help me with the whole thing. (she was very gracious and gave me some invaluable insights and set up help, she ROCKS!) Initially I was so nervous about it I was going to do it completely anonymously and not tell anyone about it but so what?!

If y'all don't like it help me by making some anonymous comments of constructive criticism, help me make it better. By the same token, if you do like it - visit often and tell your friends and families.

I hope you visit soon.

Oh, and a friend and I were recently talking about finding books to read so I am also going to add the component of book recommendations as well.

Here you go..................................

Bookmarked

No comments: