Monday, January 26, 2009

Now that I got THAT out of the way!

I went to Anaheim yesterday to see my sister at C.H.A. (yeah, I had no idea what the heck it meant either!) We figured out that we hadn't seen each other in almost 9 years! Can you freakin believe that?!?!? I am not happy about that but what amazed me was that it didn't feel like that long since we talk so often.

The first thing she made me do was stand in a line (this is so embarrassing). The whole thing was supposed to have begun at 2pm and when we got in line it was 2:30. After 15 or 20 minutes it happened, and we happened to be in the best position to see it! (so fully embarrassing!) Here she came...we were halfway down the row and at the beginning of the row she stopped (this is ridiculous of me, but I thought she was talking to the lady in that first booth, no, she saw a mirror and had to stop and admire her own reflection for almost a full minute). I was AMAZED at how she walked through that group of people with her body guards and didn't notice a single other person there but herself! Honestly, how can someone be so completely detached from their own environment! COMPLETELY AMAZING!

Here are the 2 things I can say about the girl:

1) She is freakin' tiny!
2) She has beautiful skin! (I would like to know how deep that layer of makeup was though)

Did I not mention who it was yet? IT IS BECAUSE I AM SOOOOO EMBARRASSED!!

paris hilton (apparently she is a fabulous paper designer now) (I could just freakin die, I am so embarrassed)

4 comments:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

I am sooooooo jealous you "met" Paris

*J*E*N* said...

okay Im dying-What the crAp Ann lol !?!?!

Rachel Jean Davis said...

Ann Batson!

I miss you :)

<3 Rachel Jean

Katie said...

This is an awesome story!