Wednesday, November 14, 2007

jeans

i walked down the street to the resale shop on my lunch break to find a black skirt to wear on the cruise we are leaving for on saturday and they didn't have a single one!
i did manage to find some jeans that are 7's and they actually looked good (if anything can right now) on me. but they were severely distressed and i thought it would look like i was trying way too hard to be cool. plus as far as i know those are so last season! anyway, i just needed to vent about how there are no black skirts to be had anywhere - at least at Macy's, Target, or ACT II. and i hate myself for getting so fat again and i plan on really hitting the diet/exercise hard when we get back from the cruise, but i am so worried about being judged for how fat i am while we are there cruzin'.

2 comments:

*J*E*N* said...

You are not fat lady!!! I will keep my eye out for a black shirt for you- I am laughing that you have clips of Friday Night Lights available on your blog!!!

Katie said...

First of all you're not fat. Secondly, there will be plenty of people on the cruise that will surprise you with how they are displaying their bodies.