Sunday, November 25, 2007

NO, I'M NOT PREGNANT!

so, as many of you know - i hate myself right now for gaining so much weight in the past 2 years. but if one more person comes up to me and either asks if i am pregnant or worse (as happened today at church) tells me i look pregnant! i am going to come all kind of unspooled on them!

i had an older sister who has recently moved back to the ward for the 3rd time since they got back tell me i look pregnant even though she knows i am not (which is more worse than before!) and then proceeds to say how i glow. if i was glowing before from happiness it has since switched to anger at how rude she is for not only saying it, but persisting in her efforts to find me out to tell me how incredibly fat i am! i think she should just come up and say "wow ann, you really are packing on the pounds! it amazes me how adept you are at gaining weight! i have never known anyone who could do it as well as you can!"

dru said that the next time she mentions it i should ask if she is taking etiquette lessons. i don't think i have the guts for that!

3 comments:

CANDACE said...

i think you should just poke her in the eyes next time.

heidi said...

You have got to be kidding me! You should have asked her if she was senile? Oops did that come out of my mouth? Cant wait to read the book! We'll talk Sunday.

*Melinda* said...

Ann- sometimes it is ok to not love your sister in faith. There are time to turn the cheek but this?! I would have taken her to the ground. RUDE RUDE RUDE! I think your perfect:)