Wednesday, January 23, 2008

red m&ms

those who remember that we lived for 10 years without red m&ms will totally feel my pain!

last night at the youth activity, i was talking to my friend justyn who is getting ready to take her nurses test after which she will go to work in the er at sharp grossmont hospital. i got very excited since one of my favorite nurses from my old job works there now and i said 'oh, have you met dan davis? i love him! he is such a nice guy and he is so sweet' blah, blah, blah......

justyn then jumps on my bandwagon 'oh yeah, he is great! he's one of those older male nurses who is always helpful and he is a flirt but he is so sweet, you know how those sweet older guys are. he is you know in his late 40's.'

yes justyn, i know he is about 5 years older than me.

1 comment:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

I want to hear the Red M&Ms story -- I love red and pink candy, I wish they would make just red and pink candies -- I mean who doesn't like strawberry, raspberry, cherry -- all that. I know M&Ms don't taste, but it's the principle!