Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Seriously So Blessed

I have completely plagerized the title of this post from one of the most entertaining blogs I read.

I did this not because I am trying to be like TAMN but because I am "Seriously So Blessed". Yes, we have been having some difficult times and I do have moments when I just want things to be different, when I wish we had 'disposable income' when I find myself jealous of the 'things' my friends are able to purchase that I can't fathom being able to buy. But really look at this:
Even though the idiot lights keep coming on in my car, I have a car that gets me and my family where we need to go. Even though I can't afford a new computer, we have food on our table every night. Even though I am not rich and famous I have friends and family that love me.

I am seriously so blessed...... and I am so thankful to God for all that He has given me in this life...