Monday, December 8, 2008

Speeding along

Well, back in October I got a speeding ticket. I wasn't even in a hurry. I was headed home after dropping the kids off at school to meet a repairman, I had plenty of time and just as I realized that I was far ahead of the rest of the traffic and began to apply pressure to the brake pedal, I saw the cop.

I hate it when I do stupid stuff.

Anyhoodle, it was the first time in 19 years that I had been pulled over. The cop was pretty nice, and said that since the holidays were coming up he would put my ticket out a while (yeah, right). It came in the mail at the end of November and is due December 19th that $300 ticket won't interfere with the holidays at all!

So, if anyone else in the Southern California region finds themselves in need of traffic school may I recommend Gototrafficschool.com? I have a referral code that will give you a discount XMB-E7D-M2B It was pretty fast and easy.

3 comments:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Loving "anyhoodle"

Sorry about the ticket

Tom Martin said...

How does a police officer "hold" a ticket anyway? Seems like he made a promise that was impossible to keep.

I'm sure that $300 Christmas Present to the city can be written off as a charitable contribution, right?

heidi said...

Oh man such a bummer! B just got a ticket and we have to pay for it soon so I'm going to have him look up that discount, you're the best! Thanks for you email the other day by the way...sorry my internet has been down so I havent been able to get back at you. For sure if I have any emergencies I will call you, its a comfort to know you are right around the corner. Hey and by the way your family photos turned out soooooo good!!!!!! Seriously girl, you look gorgeous!