Monday, June 16, 2008

Golden Spoon!!

Did I talk much about the PHHS football boosters from last year?

Membership is small - but we raised some cash for the football team. This year we are getting a head start on our fundraisers and have a Golden Spoon day where we get 30% of all sales when folks bring in this coupon all day Saturday June 21st!

Come on by if you're local! It is for a good cause and the yogurt there is unbeatable!

Visit our Booster website for the flyer!


**I must add this tiny little thing**
I organized this fundraiser, but I didn't design the flyer. I really like the girl who made it but she isn't a designer. I should have just asked Doug!

1 comment:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

What an awesome fundraiser! I would totally go -- but I'll be in NY. We love golden spoon, it's healthy, right? haha