Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I just don't know.....

Maybe I do need glasses.

Last week my son and I were walking up an aisle in Costco and there was a woman at the end of the aisle who was sort of waiving her arms and being silly. I just thought she was being funny for the friends she was with until they got about 6 feet away from us and I realized she was waiving at me! I know her from the PHHS Football Boosters, I was so embarrassed that it took so long for me to realize who she was that I know I was acting like I was dazed!

Then......

Just now, I was reading an article about cautionary tale Amy Winehouse (I don't know if I'd recognize a song of hers if it played 24 hours a day - but I enjoyed the 12 days of Amy Winehouse I heard last Christmas). Anyhoo, the last sentence of the article stated that she had been taken to a London hospital after fainting at her home. Fainting Ann, not FARTING!

4 comments:

CANDACE said...

i really, really loved amy winehouse's "back to black" cd. but just do a google images search using her name. it is FRIGHTENING!

Jennifer Buck said...

? did you do your banner? I love it! I would call but the phone is in the house...and your not online so I can't ask you....dang! I don't want to get the phone! I'm tooooo lazy for that!.....

CANDACE said...

your new layout is SO STINKIN CUTE!

janet said...

Most of the time I don't know if I am seeing a ghost or a real person far a way...right at 39 my eyes went....(I am Katie's sister) if you were wondering who the heck I am...