Wednesday, June 11, 2008

reading too much!

I should have become a book editor, or a book reviewer! Yeah that would be so much better! I can't think of a better life than being FREAKIN PAID to read books!

The absolute best parts about the Harry Potter books? The fact that there are now youth books being published that have substance, well developed characters and interesting stories. AND that I can recommend books to my children, friends children, friends and anyone else who might have the diverse reading tastes that I have without worrying that they will trip over explicit dialogue or scenes. (do still love me some Stephen King though)

I have started my second non-fiction since college The World is Flat and it is so interesting!

I love to read!!

2 comments:

Doug Batson said...

Reading Freak!

CANDACE said...

have you read the TWILIGHT series by stephenie meyer?

i am OBSESSED with them. you.must.read.them.