Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!


Well, the birthday actually happened last Sunday, but it was really awesome!
I got a bunch of cool stuff that I actually asked for and one surprising thing I didn't. Anyone seen "Office Space"?
This movie is so funny! Yes it is rated "R" and I am not endorsing that, but it comes on t.v. almost every week. The red swingline stapler is a small running theme throughout the movie and a few months ago Target started carrying them and I really wanted one, but I didn't want to spend the money, but Janelle (great co-worker) got me one! The classic item I would never buy for myself but really want! The only bad thing is that no one who has walked through our office doors since I got the gift has any clue about the reference.
I wonder if I am hanging out with the right people?? ;-)

2 comments:

CANDACE said...

nope. 'cause we don't live there anymore. :) we totally would get the stapler joke.

do you watch the office? dwight k. schrute may be one of the funniest guys EVER.

Jennifer Buck said...

Uh.....DUH!