Thursday, August 14, 2008

Oh Yeah, I'm Stylin'




I chose the fabric for my dress because it was very lightweight and light colored, thinking that it would be cooler than a darker color. Now, after seeing photos of myself, I wish that I had chosen the color of dirt, rocks or grass so that I would blend more into my surroundings.



I am quite proud of the fact that I was rebellious and wore a hat as opposed to a bonnet. I had far less sun than anyone else, besides it was the only thing that put me close to cool and for an old fat woman that means a lot!










The thing that I am really freaking out about with a lot of my photographs is that I had a spot on my lens that I obviously couldn't see. I don't have the time or inclination to sit in front of Photoshop for the amount of time it would take to fix it all.



That's my baby on the right! They didn't drop the girl!


I did end up with some nice shots!




4 comments:

Katie said...

You look good!!! That sunset picture is beautiful - it's like you're a professional photog or something! I would have loved to have seem you all decked out in an army fatigue pioneer dress - don't mess with Ann - stay back cholas!

Jennifer Buck said...

....??? Think I need to read more.....what's this from? You know I tried to call you Sunday and then again on Monday!!!!

Jennifer Buck said...

....??? Think I need to read more.....what's this from? You know I tried to call you Sunday and then again on Monday!!!!

*J*E*N* said...

I want to see more pictures! I thought you were the photographer- how do you get stuck pushing the cart!?!