Monday, August 11, 2008

Pioneer Trek

Okay so.......


The Trek part of the trip was a very spiritual and moving experience. We had 3 days of amazing (for the most part) One of the young women in Kyle's "family" got dehydrated on the long trek day, so they didn't attend the fireside where the kids were presented with letters from home that told them how much their parents loved them.


Here is the family photo - I know I look like YUCK!







There are other stories to come......





but this is how I looked at the end.




and I still feel this way!

3 comments:

CANDACE said...

yay! y'all make a cute pioneer family! can't wait to hear more of your stories!

heidi said...

I love the PIONEER outfits!!! Girlfriend you were styling, do you think your Coach bag would have gone with that dress??? Hopefully I will see you tonight and wont be too tired...seriously I could fall asleep right now and its only 2:09pm!!! Talk to you soon.

Katie said...

I think you look stylin'!